Downtown DC - Stuck At Home Hurting or in Pain? But Still Need Physical Therapy Help?
These Telehealth Physical Therapy Visits We Offer Are Helping 100's of People in the DOWNTOWN DC Area Get Back on Track to Being Active, Mobile and Independent so They Can Continue to Do What They Love While They Are Socially Distancing Themselves
Click play to hear how Virtual PT can get you the expert advice from anywhere in the world... so you can get back to your active “on the go” lifestyle.
Can MMSSPT Really Help Me?
YES! Reason #1: We Specialize
Unlike other medical providers, we deliberately specialize in Telehealth Virtual PT Visits in the conservative management of orthopedic, sport, and spine injuries and problems. This means you'll be seeing an EXPERT rather than a generalist.
YES! Reason #2: We Customize Your Treatments
The second reason why you should choose us is because everyone gets a different treatment. This means no two people are the same, so they shouldn't receive the same exercises or treatments.
YES! Reason #3: We Fix the Root Cause & Not Just Your Symptoms
- Is it a tight muscle? A stiff joint? or just an ache that is nagging and won’t go away?
- Are you wearing the wrong shoes? Are you doing the wrong exercises?
- Do you feel like you are stuck and don’t know what really is going wrong?
- Have you tried all kinds of google searches to fix your pain, YouTube videos of self-fixes and exercises off the internet but still not better?
- Where should your time & energy be focused so that you can get back to being active and mobile and getting back that independent “on the go” lifestyle?
- Were you hoping that if you ignore this for some time, it will simply go away? Only to find that months later it’s actually still there and even feeling worse?
- Do you feel that the stiffness you are experiencing is simply because you are aging and something that happens when you get older?
- Maybe you have done nothing at all to hurt yourself ( that you can recall)…but it just isn’t getting any better
- Did the doctor just tell you to try some painkillers, and take some rest and let’s see how it goes?
- Did you try some massages thinking that will take your problem away? Only to find that it was nice and relaxing at first but did not fix the problem for the long term?
- Did a family member or friend tell you to possibly just accept it, because nothing helped them or because they think it happens with age?
- Did you try physical therapy elsewhere, or a chiro or other healthcare providers and nothing they said or did seemed to help that much?
These are just some of the common things that we'll provide clarity on when we help you so you never have to deal with your pain again and get back to being active and mobile again the way you want. Unlike other medical providers, we'll fix the cause of your particular injury/problem and not just your symptoms... while you are stuck at home, but still getting better!
If any of these have ever happened to you, we would love to help you and invite you to book a call to talk to one of our pain specialists’ at our MMSSPT clinic to find out what can be done to help your specific problem.
And here is some good news for you…
Because you may have tried any or all of the things listed above, it is actually a GOOD THING. The good thing is that we will be able to determine what doesn’t work… making you closer to finding the thing that does!
“How Can Choosing to Speak With a Physical Therapy Specialist from MMSSPT Help You Get Rid of Your Pain... In The Next Few Days?”
Well, here are the 4 ways that speaking to a Specialist PT will help in fixing your problem:
- First things first, you need to make a decision about getting proper help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that pain will "just go away with time," but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it. Worst off... nothing has really changed… Or it gets worse
- Next, you need to do the RIGHT exercises.One of the best things that we do is first find out what the "root cause of your problem" is by doing a proper screen and assessment on you. And once we've figured that out, we help you ease your pain by doing the right SERIES of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help ease pain, and allow you to quickly move more freely again getting back to doing the things you love. We make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon or aggravate your pain anymore, like some exercises will do so that you can continue to enjoy doing the things you love without being worried or living in fear that it will come back again and stop you in your tracks. How does that sound?"
- You will want to avoid staying still for long periods of time. The irony is that rest is usually the worst thing that you can do for your back pain. Have you ever tried to get up from the couch after resting for a while, only to find that it is painfully difficult because of stiffness and tightness? One of the absolute worst things you can ever do that adds to your pain is stay still for prolonged periods of time or rest in the same position for more than 30 minutes at a time. If you rest too much, you will feel that stiffness and tightness. And sitting in awkward positions will also make you feel the stiffness and tightness. It would really help if you were given the appropriate strengthening exercises for improving your posture, combined with the appropriate sequence, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- You need to get some real Telehealth Physical Therapy advice. Don't let distance keep you from get great care from our specialist. In fact, at MMSSPT we frequently talk to people from all over the country. If you’re having pain that is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, then Telehealth Physical Therapy services that we provide can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how we at MMSSPT in Downtown DC can help you live with less pain, then we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free phone appointment to see if you are a good fit for our Telehealth Physical Therapy consultation.
So the next question is...
"How Can Choosing Telehealth Physical Therapy with One of Our Specialists at MMSSPT Get Rid of Your Pain... in The Next Few Days and Get You Back to Being Active and Mobile the Way You Want?"
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapists can do for you:
- We will thoroughly assess the problem for you - often inside 10 minutes and determine the best plan of attack.
- Pain can “suck” you of out of energy and limit a peaceful night's sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- We will ensure that your problem is addressed and “corrected” so you can heal properly.
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery and painful injections.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain and your problem has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life the way you want doing all the things you love, free from the curse of chronic pain.
First Visit on Us!
Want to make sure we would be a good fit first? Want to be 100% sure we can help you first before any commitments are made? Then the Free Telehealth Physical Therapy Discovery Visit is likely a good place to start for you. Apply below and we will be in touch to help you get scheduled.